Sunday, December 31, 2006

Quartzsite

We meet our friends and we all pile in the minivan with luggage and set off for Quartzsite.



This isn't the rush hour. The traffic is like this constantly. Even through the night it is heavy.
Makes me laugh when I think of traffic reports for Perth. If it takes us an extra ten minutes to get home we complain! Oh, well maybe not everyone.


I've heard some people say how ugly wind farms can be but I think they are quite beautiful.

We stopped to get some groceries at Blythe and saw this car in the car park.

Pretty neat, huh?

(Click on this picture and check out the reggo plate.)

2 comments:

herhimnbryn said...

Did Lady Penelope go for a down grade and leave the pink Rolls at home, I wonder?

angela said...

That's all so amazing. Loved reading about a way of life that's so different and your photos....magic. thanks for sharing.
Angela